B.U.T.T.O.N. (Brutally Unfair Tactics Totally OK Now) is a one-button party game for 2-8 players. Race to your controller through physical space, and do whatever it takes to win (or to avoid losing). Act like a monkey, jump up and down, wrestle over the controllers, strip off some clothing, cheat your competitors, and above all, expect the unexpected. Brutally unfair tactics are, after all, totally OK now!
The game is now out on Xbox Live Indie, and PC (Windows).
B.U.T.T.O.N. has previously been showcased at:
- Kokoromi’s Gamma IV party at GDC 2010
- Nordic Game Conference 2010
- Roskilde 2010
- IndieCade @ E3 2010 (… where even LeVar Burton tried it!)
- Indie Games Arcade 2010 at the Eurogamer Expo
- IndieCade 2010 in Culver City
… and was nominated for the 2011 IGF Nuovo Award!
Visit the official B.U.T.T.O.N. website: http://brutallyunfairtactics.com/